Tuesday 19 October 2010

I'm in pieces, BICS and pieces....

Well, what a top weekend that was eh? Lots of comics, catching up with folk, and a few drinks to boot.

I was there with the Midlands Comics Collective and we had a stall positively heaving with goodies. You can see my box of comics in the middle of the stall below...


What a super looking stall eh? Even better was the sight on mid morning Sunday...

Yeehar. I'd sold out of comics - howsaboutthatthen? I did give a few away to folk etc, but fully expected to be taking a good many copies home with me. I also got rid of all of the copies of Nu Earth that I took with me. How exciting.

I even got asked to do some sketching. I've got to admit that this was fairly nerve-wracking, and I've got fresh respect for the professionals who sit there sketching all day. I felt like apologising all of the way through my drawings for them not being very good.

Happily the Grinning Demon (no relation) from Mainstone seemed chuffed with my work and have seen fit to post my sketch of the Scarecrow on their blog below...

(The Grinning Demon Blog)

I get to be on the same page as Sean Phillips!

So all in all, a top weekend. I'll be getting some more copies of the Grinning Mask printed up this week and will (hopefully) get the copies posted out that I've promised to folk real soon.

Until next time.....

RT

No comments:

Post a Comment