Monday 15 April 2013

I love my shirt

What ho gang.

A quickie for you today.  The following be a table centre piece that I got asked to do AGES ago for a (similarly obsessed with comics) chum.  The table theme was 'Marvel loves Disney', and I got asked to draw a Gene Colan-ish Iron Man trying to woo Tiana from 'The Princess and the Frog'.  I figure that as the wedding has now passed, and the happy couple are safely off on their honeymoon, I should be safe to post this.

I'll also sneak in a quick piccie that I've done as part of a children's book pitch for another chum.  It's a couple of kids from the book sentenced to a hard dinnertime litter picking.  I was quite chuffed with how this one turned out.

AND the Grinning Mask #3 is safely inked.  The excitement reaches fever pitch.

RT


No comments:

Post a Comment